Forest Lake Development Inc. (the “Forest Lake,” “Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”), is committed to protect the privacy and security of all personal and/or sensitive information (the “Personal Data”) related to its employees, customers, business partners, suppliers, contractors, and other parties that the Company will and is engaged into. For this reason, uniform practice and procedure for collecting, recording, consolidating, updating, disclosing, storing, accessing, transferring, retaining, destructing and disposing of Personal Data by the Company is hereby adopted in order to process Personal Data fairly, appropriately, and lawfully.
Definition of Terms
- “Data Subject” – refers to an individual whose personal, sensitive personal or privileged information is processed by the organization. It may refer to officers, employees, consultants, and clients of this organization.
- “Personal data” – refers to all types of personal information
- “Personal Information” – refers to any information whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
- “Processing” – refers to any operation or any set of operations performed upon personal information including, but not limited to, the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, consolidation, blocking, erasure or destruction of data.
- “Sensitive personal information” refers to personal information:
(1) About an individual’s race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color, and religious, philosophical or political affiliations;
(2) About an individual’s health, education, genetic or sexual life of a person, or to any proceeding for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by such person, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings;
(3) Issued by government agencies peculiar to an individual which includes, but not limited to, social security numbers, previous or cm-rent health records, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation, and tax returns; and
(4) Specifically established by an executive order or an act of Congress to be kept classified.
What do we collect?
- Email Address
- Civil Status
- Phone Number
- All information included in a Resume/Curriculum Vitae
How do we use your personal data?
We may use the information we collect from you when you make a purchase, surf the website, apply for a job or use certain site features to provide you our services.
Your personal data shall be processed for the specific purposes made known to the data subjects such as but not limited to the following:
- Contact you when you avail the products and services of Forest Lake.
- Send of promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting i.e. videos for promotion of the company, blog entries.
- For job application purposes for those interested to be part of Forest Lake.
- Use the information to improve our services and market research purposes.
Any other applicable government agency or private corporation where personal data is necessary for the purchase of a property whether in cash or in credit.
Personal information will be retained, shared, updated and disposed according to internal policies like data privacy and other relevant record management processes and procedures to ensure high quality and secure information management.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Rights of the Data Subject:
The data subject is entitled to the following rights:
- Right to be informed;
- Right to object;
- Right to access;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to rectification;
- Right to erasure or blocking;
- Right to damages;
- Right to file complaint.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
Keep track of advertisements.
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
As we are committed to comply with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (R.A. 10173), the organization may lawfully retain your personal data under the following criteria:
- When it is provided for by existing laws Forest Lake shall retain your personal data for the purpose of documentation, audit and other legitimate purpose that the company may have with any member of the Forest Lake or until the expiration of the retention limits set by applicable law, whichever comes later.
- When it is mandated by a public authority. Forest Lake, as a memorial park development organization, follows the rules mandated by the Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board
- When it is necessary to pursue the above stated legitimate interest of the Controller, Forest Lake, we shall also retain your personal data.
Rest assured that the company has security measures in place to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, processing, transfer or disclosure and from any alteration, modification or accidental circumstance. Your personal data will be destroyed or disposed upon expiration of the retention period.
Applicable Law and Rights
The Company upholds compliance with Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (DPA), its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other relevant policies, including issuances of the National Privacy Commission. The Company acknowledges your right to be informed, object processing, access and rectify, suspend or withdraw Personal Data, and be indemnified in case of damages pursuant to the provisions of DPA.
For any queries, clarifications or requests on any aspect of this Statement, the exercise of your rights pertaining to your personal information or to provide any feedback that you may have about our processing of personal data, you may contact us through our Data Protection Officer at [email protected].